Selected posts written for Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum’s Object of the Day blog:
- The Long March, April 29, 2018
- Model Citizens, January 14, 2018
- The World on a String, December 23, 2017
- A Magical Era, November 30, 2017
- An Epic Story, November 22, 2017
- Simpler Times, October 19, 2017
- Revolt Against the City, July 29, 2017
Alice in Pinafores: Girls’ Fashion in the Crinoline Era
Online exhibition created in Omeka during course on special collections management taken through Drexel University’s Master’s in Library & Information Science program, May 2013.
Thesis submitted for the Master of Science in Arts Administration, Drexel University, December 2015.